Saturday, February 14, 2009

You'll find "Mother Earth News" atop my toilet

Today's prompt is an easy one for me. I love magazines and would subscribe to many more if I thought I could actually read them all!


"Mother Earth News"
This is one of the four magazines that we get and one of two I read front to back. It has tons of great articles and ideas on sustainable living, homesteading, gardening, energy efficiency, information about where our food comes from and probably more information on chickens and why we should all keep a few laying hens than most people care to know about.


"Time"
Time is the other magazine we get that I read cover to cover. Since I don't watch the news anymore it's a good way to get some idea of what's been going on in the world from a source other than the Internet.



We also get Utne Reader and Mother Jones. I always find thought provoking, interesting articles inside both but don't usually manage to read everything.


No comments: